Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Geek of the Week

Well, here I am with my very own blog! I thought it would be a good idea to get one since I'll be away for a while and this will be the easiest way to stay in touch with folks back home. If only people knew that I had a blog... that will be my next project I suppose...
Anyways, the countdown is on, exactly 2 weeks til I leave for Switzerland! Mixed feelings... since it will be a sad time but it will be nice to be there again, this time for a few months.
Ok, so I don't know what else to write...

3 Comments:

At 11:06 AM, Blogger Jon Barrett said...

It's great to see new blogs. Upload lots of picts on your travels and keep us informed on what's up in Swiss.

 
At 11:27 AM, Blogger The Book Worm said...

Hello Miss Geek of the Week!

 
At 3:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joel would be soo proud of you that you have your very own blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home