Sunday, November 20, 2005

Sad news

Aldo Moser passed into the presence of his Lord on Friday 18 Nov 2005.
I just got off the phone with Gina... my Swiss mama. They're doing ok but if you could pray for them this week that would be great. She's very much at peace with whole thing and that is an answer to prayer in itself since I wasn't sure how she would do.
So and update on my Switz plans... I'm still going, but it would apear that I'll be a companion instead of a nurse. Should be fun. Also Gina told me that we may go to Finland (WooHoo!!!!) in Jan so that she can visit some friends there. Pretty sweet, eh?!??! Don't worry Jon-Jon, I'll take lots 'o pics!
Peace.

3 Comments:

At 2:58 PM, Blogger Jon Barrett said...

Man that's sad that he passed away so soon. It sounds like you will still keep busy though.

 
At 11:04 AM, Blogger Bev said...

yeah should be good... get to tour around a bit of Europe! Wondering about the possiblity of catching up with the folks who are going to Israel at the begining of March... wouldn't that be awesome! Or checking out the winter games in Italy in Feb!

 
At 3:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear that Bev, how long will you be staying, still going on Dec. 1?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home