Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Ketchup

Ok... so for everyone that has got a note to check out my new blog, I think I should get you caught up on my life a bit...
After working in Ptbo for a year I decided to move to PEI. I really felt that my time in Ptbo was finished (for a season at least) and I had been in a friends' wedding on the Island so I thought this would be a great chance to spend more time with friends that I rarely got to see... so here I am! I work in a nursing home here and love it. In Sept I went to Switerland for a vacation to visit an old friend. Shortly after returning from that trip I got an email and they asked me if I would return and help them care for their husband/father who was dying of cancer (I was helping with his care while I was there before). I said I would come as long as they needed me. Well, I got a call on Sunday passed that he had died... as you've already read I'm still going but for a shorter time. I'm looking forward to it and praying that the Lord woulds use me in some small way while I'm there.

14 Comments:

At 10:00 AM, Blogger The Book Worm said...

Ketchup has what to do with your post? Glad you came to P.E.I. Bev.
Sarah

 
At 10:00 PM, Blogger Bev said...

Ketchup... ie. catch up (on my life)... it's a pun... get it?

 
At 8:29 AM, Blogger Dennis and Valerie said...

Hi Bev,

Glad to see your blog! I'm sorry we missed you when we were in PEI this summer. :( I think you were visiting in ON at the same time. I always thought people were just bragging when they said PEI was beautiful, but now I have to grudgingly admit that it is one of the most beautiful places I've ever seen. :) Love you!

 
At 3:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Valerie Easton?? You came to PEI and didn't look me up....so sad =(

 
At 3:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have some spelling errors in your post. For example, I believe you misspelled Switzerland. Minor details, but it really tarnishes the quality of your blog product.

- Dan Frew (who else, right?)

 
At 8:30 AM, Blogger Dennis and Valerie said...

:( I'm sorry Amanda... we should have! :( We were there for three days on a big trip to the maritimes. We saw the Gables (of course), Province House, Greenwich Beach, and the Anne play in Charlottetown. And THE ice cream place right across the street from the play. :)

 
At 12:13 PM, Blogger Bev said...

Thank you Dan for your contructive critism... it's never needed and always unwanted!!! I'll sure miss you!

 
At 7:38 AM, Blogger The Barretts said...

Hey Bev: Sarah Barrett here...I found your link from comments you posted on Jonny's site. I won't see you before you leave, so have a great trip and keep your blog updated, so we can keep up on your life! Have an awesome time and a very Merry Christmas!

 
At 9:33 AM, Blogger Bev said...

Thanks Sarah... I'll have to check your blog once in a while too! To see how that baby is growing!!
Meery Christmas to you too... I'll be missing everyone at Christmas and New Years... wish I could have celebrated here this year...

 
At 11:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's ok Valerie, next time you are here please look me up, I'd love to see you guys and your beautiful little girl!!! =)

 
At 12:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Bev. Be sure to look me up while in der Schweiz! =)

Bill

 
At 11:26 PM, Blogger Bev said...

Yeah... been meaning to email you Bill! I think we should get to King's Kurry before you leave!!!

 
At 6:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bev we are going to miss you!! I'm so glad you stopped in for supper before leaving.

 
At 2:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Were all going to miss you Bev :( The sun shine has left a dark cloud has moved in.... when will the sun be back...

Till Then

ps. did you take the books or forget them at the apartment :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home