Friday, December 30, 2005

Hey Momma!!!

Just wanted to give a shout out to my mom on her birthday... she's %+ this year!!!
Not sure if I'll get to talk to you today, either cuz you're not home yet or Josh is on the internet and I can't get through! Just know that I love you muchly and I hope that you had a great day... and that the men in your life took you out to dinner... Randy's has good eats, or you could go for some chicken fied rice and a Pesi at the Silver Grill!!!!! Good times, good times!
Also, a p.s. to my fellow bloggers and xanga-ers... POST SOMETHING!!! I feel out of touch since no one is updating their blogs... I know it's the holidays but really... I need to hear from you!
Vic and Joe... great talking to you today! Man, I needed you guys today!!! Thanks for being a listening ear! Miss y'all like crazy... wish I could be there for the party at my place!!!
Much love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home