Monday, November 28, 2005

Good times...

Well, just got back from probably my one and only Christmas banquet for this year. Ladies Christmas banquet... it was great even though I didn't have a mom to take... thanks Elsie for subbing in! And to Rachael and Heidi for being my sisters! I think we sang all the Christmas carols in the hymnbook too, since the next time I sin them it'll probably be in German... right...! Which reminds me, I should start packing soon. There's big pile of stuff in one corner of my room and my suitcases are at the other but they haven't found their way to each other yet... should try and make that happen tomorrow. Anyways... it's getting kinda late so I thinkI'll sign off... g'night folks... zzzz.
P.S. Dan, eye'll tri two doo bettur witt da speling neckts tyme!

2 Comments:

At 6:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ewe juhst dew thuh best ewe cane, Beff. I no spulling's not yor strawng soot.

Dan

 
At 2:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dan strikes Again..... it was a nice Christmas party we had last night Dan ... you running around and a wonderful strip shirt ;)
Till then

 

Post a Comment

<< Home