Saturday, December 31, 2005

Happy Sylvester!

Apparently that's what they call New Year's here! I've seen these 'Sylvester party' posters everywhere but I thought they were advertising a certain kind of party, you know like a rave or jungle party, so I asked Oli what a Sylvester party was and he said that's what they call New Years' parties in general... weird, eh?!
Anyways... there's supposed to be a slammin' party here tonight but I'm sure it'll pale in comparison to the party going on in my flat tonight!!! Hope everyone has a great time bringing in the new year!
And looking back on the old, may you enjoy the memories and lessons that it brought you! I certainly will!!! Have a good Sylvester, everyone!

1 Comments:

At 1:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New year Till then love noel

 

Post a Comment

<< Home