Monday, December 05, 2005

Untitled

Yeah, sorry about the lack of a title (yeah, Dan go ahead, I can take it), but the creative juices are not flowing very well today.
So I haven't been able to update y'all for a few days since Flavio's computer had a filter on it so it wouldn't let me into the blog site... but I'm back, baby! It was great to read all of your comments. And I'll state it again for the record... I will not be marrying Bill Yeo... no offence, eh Bill? We'll still go for curry for sure! For Shawn... I plan on staying in Switz for about 3 months... Olivia is cute!... she belongs to you right? It's like a full time job trying to keep track of all these babies!
Ok... some stories...
So Erin's a saint and takes me to the airport at 0530 in Ch'town. I fly to Montreal, hang out for 2 hours, then on to the T-dot, where I chill for another 4 hours. K, here comes the kicker... I get on my flight to London (which is 1st class... AND the seat beside me is empty! How do you spell awesome?... f-i-r-s-t- c-l-a-s-s!!! Did you know they give you this little leather bag with all kinds of toiletrie goodies in it? And all the wine you like? Anyways, still couldn't sleep cuz Joe- America behind me talks the whole night to his buddy). Sorry for the set back there... k, flight to London... just before take off they announce that we'll be flying to London VIA Montreal!!! So why the heck didn't I just fly to Montreal, at like, noon instead of flying all over the friggin country just to end up where I practically started from?!? We didn't actually leave Montreal til about 1730! I just about had a fit!!! I could have slept in... and Erin too!!! Sorry girl! So I think I'll book my own flight home instead of going with a travel agent and maybe it won't take 23 hours! London was fine... raining naturally... does it do anything but rain there? So the day before I leave I get a letter from Philip Hamming saying: write me! So I did just that... thought he would get a kick out of getting a letter from me with postage from London. A little frustrated in London since they don't tell you what gate you're leaving from til about 30-40 mins before your plane actually leaves... so you have this mass of ppl hanging out in this lounge area all cursing the tv monitors because it won't show the gate number. Anyways made it to my gate only to wait longer of a bus to take us to our plane!
Excuse me for a moment folks, a little boy named Noah... who will appear in another story has jumped upon my knee and is babbling in a foreign language and I think he wants to play...

10 Comments:

At 11:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Upon Arrival"

"The Story Of The Flight"

"Yankee Doodle in First Class"

"Frustration in Mid Flight"

"The Montreal Shortcut"

"London Raining"

These all would have been acceptable titles for your last post, that contained no glaring spelling errors and was relatively light and easy reading.

Danno

 
At 1:07 PM, Blogger Bev said...

Hahaha... Dan, you've been such a help! It's always a pleasure reading your various suggestions with regards to my post. Thank you very much for your input. I will take your title suggestions into consideration. Please excuse any spelling errors that may possibly occur in the future as keyboards in foreign countries can at times have dissimilar keyboard patterns to that of North America.
Danke und guten abend, mein fruend!

 
At 3:23 PM, Blogger The Book Worm said...

Your apartment in covered in christmas lights. I think that there is 500 bulbs so far and Joseph hopes to reach the two thousand mark by Christmas.
Can't wait to see pictures.
Glad you got there safly.
Sarah

 
At 10:08 AM, Blogger Bev said...

Yikes! Donald will have a stoke when the electric bill comes in! Better Joe than me!!! At least he won't need the heat turned up with all those lights! Just don't start a fire, ok?!
Send me a pic!

 
At 10:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I never knew you had a little boy named Noah... that is why you wish to take 23hr flights to another country... :) have lots of fun... praying for ya... till then Noel

 
At 6:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Girl! Glad to hear you made it ok. Sounds like quite the adventure. You need me to be your trip planner ... ha! Oooh, so funny ... Bella just picked paper off the floor in which I proceeded to say "drop it" in my discipline voice, and she was trying to be obedient and moved her mouth a few times, but not soo lucky. So, I had her come and removed it from her mouth. I couldn't help but laugh! Oh! I'd like your new "SWISS" address ... in case I mail you stuff. Luv ya!
-- Ange <><

 
At 9:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bev, glad to hear you made it alright. I hope you have a lovely time there. Send a phone number when you can - you never know what calls you may receive! Oh by the way download www.skype.com and then we can talk for free. It is how I stay in touch with everyone!

Love you, Aunt Lisa

 
At 10:11 PM, Blogger Shawn Cuthill said...

So Bev how much free wine did you have on your 6 hour flight to London?

And yes, that little girl is mine! All mine!!

 
At 4:14 AM, Blogger Bev said...

Angel- bum... just look on my previous blog entry and you'll see my Swiss addy! That would be awesome to get mail! Lova ya!

 
At 4:31 AM, Blogger Bev said...

Shawn, Shawn... how much do you think... it was free! Hahaha... no just a couple of glasses. But I was joking last night that ppl back home might make me join AA if I keep having wine at supper!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home