Saturday, December 17, 2005

Magical moments

WOW... so I just got back from Narnia... yeah it's a real place! Was it ever amazing! Loved every minute! Have to agree with Nathan Little though some of the CGI was a bit hokey an looked really fake. I thoguht Nathan was just been overly crititcal because he's a professional! But he has to admit that Aslan was gorgeous! He looked so real. It was cool because alot of the places in the movie looked just like how I had pictured them in my mind when reading the book. the lamp post, the Stone Table. Mercy and redemption magnificantly protrayed... wondered if anyone else got the message... probably very few. And in the end... WE WIN!
Now I'll have to watch King Kong to see if it's as good as Nate says it is!

2 Comments:

At 8:46 AM, Blogger nathan said...

Glad you liked the movie...and yes I will admit Aslan was well done. although the faun was my fav I think.
It was a very clear message in the film.. glad to see it there that way. although I could be reading more into because I understand where they come from.

 
At 12:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVED WHAT YOU SAID ABOUT NARNIA. AWWW...LOVE THAT ASLAN LOVE ERIN

 

Post a Comment

<< Home