Saturday, December 17, 2005

Winter Wonderland

So... first snowfall today. It was so pretty. Made things feel much more Christmasy around here. There's talk of getting a Chirstmas tree but not too sure when that will happen... hopefully next week sometime! Hard to believe that Christmas is a week away!
I started baking today as well. It was great! It was a bit of a challenge though since their measurements are all metric and I'm used to doing things the old fashioned American way! But it was great none the less. Snow falling softly outside, Christmas music in the background, and me in an apron!
I went for a short walk (short because I forgot my toque) to get some pics of my winter wonderland... would post them but there are still a few glitches with my new laptop... hopefully Oli will be along shortly to fix them.
Ok here he is... now I'll try to post something... bear with me folks!!! The pics are coming Jon!

3 Comments:

At 5:48 PM, Blogger Shawn Cuthill said...

So Bev, where are these wonderful pictures we were promised?????

 
At 8:47 AM, Blogger nathan said...

I am waiting to see some pics too bev. I know you have skills in Photography.... so put 'em up

 
At 12:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I AM IN LOVE WITH YOUR EXPERIENCE. I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE PICS. LOVE ERIN

 

Post a Comment

<< Home