Friday, December 16, 2005

New stuff

Hey there friends! Well, tonight I write to you from my very own computer!!! Gina and I have inherited Aldo's laptop. Oli set it up tonight for me and then Flave changed my blog settings to English!!! Before this they were all German and I had a hard time trying to figure things out. So now Jon's appetite for pics will soon be satiated... if I can figure out how to post them, that is!!! I'm so illiterate! The experimentation begins tomorrow...
Today, went to another friend of Gina's for lunch, during the course of which I met her two children. I sat beside Nick, who is 7... he expressed that he would like to learn English, so I offered my services...should be fun. Suzanne, his mother, said she would also like to learn. So starting sometime next week I'll become a teacher of sorts! The little girl's name is Fabienne... kinda like a female Fabio... thought Andrew K might get a kick out of that!
For now it is almost midnight and time for me to call Erin!

1 Comments:

At 11:04 PM, Blogger Jon Barrett said...

Laptop, good stuff! Hope the picts will start flowing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home