Sunday, December 18, 2005

Now that's better!

Well, I went to Bill's church in Zürich today. It was great. I think this is where I will go from now on. Although it will cost $32 every Sunday, I think it will be worth it. It was kinda sad since it's Bill's second last Sunday and alot of ppl won't be there next week since it's Christmas so he had to say alot of goodbyes this week. Hard to believe that he'll be home for good in a week. Now I'll have to find a new Canadian friend...
Tomorrow I'm off to Germany for shopping! Things are alot cheaper there so I think that's where I'll do a bit of Christmas shopping. Let ya know how it goes!
Tschüs! Ciao!

3 Comments:

At 9:41 AM, Blogger Shawn Cuthill said...

WOW! I've never heard of a church that charges you $32 every sunday just to attend! Yikes

 
At 12:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

awww. i wish it wasn't so much money to be blessed hey? aww. i am glad you found a church you like.
love erin

 
At 12:22 PM, Blogger Bev said...

Hahaha... I might have been a little unclear... $32 for the transportation to get there!!! That wasn't the cover charge... that was more!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home