Friday, December 22, 2006

8 more sleeps!!!

Wow... so I'm getting married! IN A WEEK!!!! It's getting pretty crazy around here especially with Christmas thrown into the mixture. Plans are going fairly well... it helps to be working nights shifts once in a while, as bothersome as they are, it helps to get some of the slightly mundane things out of the way, but I would like to apologize to folks coming to the wedding because if things are a little backwards or don't quite make sense it's probably because that part was thought about at 4am! So please excuse me!
So I worked my last shift for the year last night and I'm quite pleased about that. All the plans are coming along smoothly, I think. It really helps to have a little meltdown every once in a while... puts things in perspective. After a good cry over your huge list of things to do it doesn't seem that bad... know what I mean? All the boys say 'huh?' and all the girls say 'been there, done that!'
Well, I should scoot... lots to do!
Merry Christmas, everyone!

4 Comments:

At 2:11 PM, Blogger shauna marie said...

LOVE YOU! :)

 
At 10:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

aw hun wish I could be there for the wedding! But guess Noels Pics will have to suffice! So glad to meet part of the family you are marring into. Sounds like they are a first class family! Glad you got a good one!! luv ya hun

 
At 3:59 PM, Blogger me said...

Congrats Bev, you'll have to post pictures of the big day for us. I hope that you have a great Christmas.

 
At 9:49 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

been there...

NEVER planned a wedding though! :D WOOT! Merry Christmas [again]. It was great to see you last night!

:D blayre

 

Post a Comment

<< Home