Monday, August 07, 2006

Bissay

So, it's been 3 weeks or so since my last update... oops!
Anyways, my parents and grandparents have long since come and gone, but we all had a blast while they were here and I wish they could have stayed longer! Got to show off a little bit of the Island, now they understand why I love living here... it's not just cuz Joe's here!!!
The day they left I went to a baby shower for Andrea's new baby, Ava and got to see some friends that I haven't seen in ages. Went diving a couple days later, that was cool but nothing compared to the tropics I'm sure! Worked a bit in there somewhere. Organized a personal shower for a personal friend of mine on Tues then went to her wedding on Sat... good times... and of course Joseph was the handsomest groomsman there! But I am a little biased, because all the girlfriends probably thought their man was the handsomest... but we all know the truth! Went to the beach yesterday after church along with everybody else! It was fun... but Brackley Main is totally nuts, much prefer little Brackley, I guess it's just what you're used too. AND went to 2 parties last night... yes, I know, I'm extremely popular and you may want to invite me to your parties now... and if you're lucky I might just show up! Amanda's b-day party at the Frew's was fun and chocked full of screaming babies... haven't reached that stage in life so it was a little overwhelming! Then on to Grant's going away party, which I thought was going to be a family affair (Grant is Joe's cutest cousin!)... which I guess it was... a family of God affair!!!! I think the whole church came out after meeting!!! It was a blast!
So, my life this summer has been insanely busy but it's been great... I just wonder where the lazy days of summer went?! 'Member when you were a kid and the summer seemed to last forever and now, I've hardly got a tan and it's almost over! Need to move somewhere tropical where summer does last forever!
Well, I'm starving... need some breaky in my belly!
See you tonight Alysia!

14 Comments:

At 12:54 PM, Blogger Greg, Alisha & family said...

Great to see an update Finally! You will get to experience more kids tonight but I hope they won't be screaming for you. Maybe isaiah might cry a little tiny bit if he is hungry but not much. Can't wait for tonight!
See you later!

 
At 11:19 PM, Blogger shauna marie said...

I MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISS YOU!!!!!! :)

 
At 8:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beverly Clarke..

You're parents have come and gone and I still havent received a phone call yet from you?!!? I have been waiting for my phone to ring!

I spent the day up at the lake yesterday with Tim, Graeme and Ben. We missed you! Grae was talking about camp and we have to go back sometime - everyone!

Hope to connect with you soon, Love ya!
Andy

 
At 3:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

awww. cute post. you are so sweet and popular. anything exciting on your fingers these days?? miss you love you
love erin

 
At 3:09 PM, Blogger Bev said...

Not a thing... I keep telling everybody I'm naked!!! Apparently custom-made jewellery takes a little longer to order... or maybe he's just yanking my chain and it has come in and he's trying to make it a surprise... I keep trying to ruin it!!
Let ya'll know as soon as anything happens!!! And I'll post a pic of it so my far-away friends can see it!!!

 
At 3:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's going on? I need details girl!!

 
At 7:34 PM, Blogger dan carlson said...

hey bev,

this is danc, your cousin. i need to ask you a question about PEI churches, can you send me an email at dancarlson@gmail.com, and then delete this comment?

thanks!

 
At 4:15 PM, Blogger shauna marie said...

I do believe that if you do NOT call me soon... we are going to have some MORE serious issues than the 3000+ miles that are separating us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 7:05 PM, Blogger Greg, Alisha & family said...

SO any new news that you need to post about???

 
At 4:45 PM, Blogger Dennis said...

Congratulations, Bev... the rumor has it that they are in order!

 
At 4:03 PM, Blogger The Barretts said...

I heard the big news! Congrats!!!!

 
At 3:59 PM, Blogger Dennis and Valerie said...

Sooo.... come on! We need to hear details and see pics!!!!

 
At 6:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ummm......picture?

 
At 9:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My darling Bev

sweetie - seriously! For those of us who live in other countries and keep up with your life through your blog - you need to put some VERY important details on here. Rumour on the street is that congratulations are in order but until you actually tell us....

Love you much,
Aunt Lisa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home