Friday, July 14, 2006

Last weekend

Well, I must confess that I was in Ontario last weekend... and I know I didn't see hardly anyone, but what can you do when you have only 5 days to go to Ontario, go to a wedding, and drive back again?! Seems to be a habit with me going for a super quick trip at the begining of July, eh, Amanda?!? This time I took Joseph, though!
We stayed at my aunt and uncles place in Ajax so he got to meet some family... Jer was in Alberta... grrr! Nice for him though, going to the Stampede! We left really early on Wed then did the touristy thing on Thurs... it was fun I haven't been downtown TO for a while and Joe never has been so it was fun. We went up the CN Tower, Hockey Hall of Fame (that was more Joe's idea than mine!), had a hotdog at Union Station, walked into the Royal York like we owned the place! Joseph actually gets to stay there when he goes to Toronto next week for business mtgs... lucky duck!
Anyways, went to Erin Topping's wedding on Friday in Orillia. It was so much fun! Got to see Ross and Leanne, Holly and of course Erin! Didn't really know anyone else at the wedding but it was worth it just to see those guys!
It was great to hang out with 'Aunty Nee' for the weekend too... even if it was too short a visit.
Had a little boohoo on the way home because I didn't get to see many people this trip... I think I've spoiled myself in the past by taking a month off so that I can see absolutely everyone I know but there just wasn't time for that this trip.
More exciting news... my parents are arriving early next week and they'll be here for about 2 weeks... I'm sooo excited! It's their first time East so it'll be a whole new experience for them. AND they're bringing my grandparents too! I'm stoked!

7 Comments:

At 2:30 PM, Blogger Shawn Cuthill said...

So does this mean when I come to PEI next week I don't have to see you then :)

 
At 3:08 PM, Blogger Greg, Alisha & family said...

It's really hard to go and see everyone in such a short time. Next time you can see all your friends!
Glad to see an update!

 
At 11:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Bev,
This is the first time I've commented on your blog even though Isaiah and I are faithful readers! Ha ha! Could you do me a favor? Could you take off the link for our blog? I'm going to shut it down soon, I really am not a blogger and I'd hate for people to look at it and see just how much it sucks! :)
Talk to you later!
Iz

 
At 1:22 PM, Blogger shauna marie said...

Yay update!

are the parents there yet? :)

Miss you!!!!!! don't forget about me! :P

 
At 6:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Bev,
It was nice talking to you last night and catching up on all your news, you are one busy girl!!! I can't wait to see your parents, we'll talk soon.

 
At 7:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dearest girl. i miss being in your life. i hate that i don't know much about anything anymore. we aren't two single girls trying to make it in this world anymore, but i am soo happy you are soo happy!
so don't forget me. i will be home in a month. i want to try someof your gravy!! haha
love erin bredin

 
At 7:46 PM, Blogger Greg, Alisha & family said...

are we on for Monday?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home