Tuesday, April 25, 2006

In which Amanda freaks out because Bev doesn't post often enough

Well, I used to be a faithful blogger but then along came a boy that thought I was pretty and I got a little distracted...
Haha, please forgive me, my faithful-readers -that-are-no-longer-faithful-because-I-don't-blog-often-enough. So life has been pretty sweet the last month or so. Joseph has been moving into his new place so that has kept us busy in the evenings... when I'm not working, which always seems to be at the most inconvenient times.
Jonny came home on Saturday... Elsie is the most thrilled of all of us I think!!! Got to see some great pics and all kinds of treasures that he brought back... thanks for my Tikal rock, Jon... good game last night by the way. Would just like to mention that I almost kicked a Dutch boy's butt in DUTCH blitz and did win the most rounds... who's the Dutch one now!?!? Jon gave a valiant effort for not being Dutch or a good multi-tasker!
Sunday we had a going away party for Heidi... who, I just realized, left sometime today... happy graduation!
I would like to state for the record that I have survived my first Laird family function ie. Easter dinner. They said they went easy on me, but I did keep Joe and Grant close as my buffer zones!!! It was fun, but cut short because I had to head home for a nap before work... again working at inconvenient times! They also said I was quiet but it was more like I couldn't get a word in edgewise!!! Good times, good times!
What else is new? Well, I never see my Chapler friends becasue I work EVERY friggin Thurs... I promise it will get better in May... I hope!
Gotta jet... maybe I'll blog again sometime... it's kinda neat!

8 Comments:

At 2:16 PM, Blogger Dan said...

Amanda Dennis is like the blog nazi. I think she's addicted to blogs. She gets her fix every morning. And when the blog isn't updated, she gets all jittery, and short tempered, and starts yelling at random people and making barnyard animal noises.

Amanda, you need help. I think you should start writing your own blog as a type of therapy.

 
At 10:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dan, get your big nose out of my business and i'm sorry, are you a therapist?? Um...no you're not. So don't diagnose me thanks. I was just showing my frustration to Bev because now that she has a boyfriend I've been kicked to the curb and I'm not enjoying it there...it's cold...and I want to come back in to play!!!! haha Oh Dan, you are right...I am a freak!!!! I do need therapy, but blogging for me is not the best method. I take pure enjoyment from reading my friends blogs. They make me laugh, which is important according to you..wasn't that what your last blog was about??
So Dan and Bev...yes, I'm obsessed with both of you and your blogs..so for my own safety...keep em' comin'.
LOVE YOU BEV!!! SORRY I YELLED :)

 
At 11:29 PM, Blogger Shawn Cuthill said...

I'll second that. Amanda definitely needs a blog. Especially after Joel's blog went down.

Bev, I don't mind if you don't update your blog that much, I'm just happy that I'm above Dan on your links list.

 
At 7:19 AM, Blogger Dan said...

Shawn,
The list is order of the coolest people she knows, in DESCENDING order. So if you're at the top it means you are terribly uncool, but as it gets to the bottom the more cool you are. That's a fact. Bev told me.

 
At 10:32 AM, Blogger shauna marie said...

wow, Bev, I love it when people argue publicly, haha. well, girl: I wish I could been there to see Elsie taking care of Jonny B.!! haha.... I miss her sooooooo much! Please tell her so! And heidi! Oh my word! How was her year? I never even emailed her to see how she was doing! I'm so horrible!!! argh! anyways, love ya' girl. call me! haha... not a weeknight though, lol, unless it's Thursday... 'cause Friday is STARBUCKS day! woo woo!

 
At 10:50 AM, Blogger Noel said...

Well I am just glade that Bev knew to put my blog nicely linked in bold :) Till then

 
At 7:55 AM, Blogger Shawn Cuthill said...

So Dan, does that mean you're admitting that Matt Foreman is the coolest?

 
At 10:49 AM, Blogger Bev said...

Hello everyone... thank you all for your comments but I would appreciate it more if they were all about ME since this is MY blog.
This excludes Shauna's comment... thank you for talking about me!
There is no coolness level on the links side of my page, as you can tell since Noel's name is in bold, although I have to admit that Foreman is the bomb, but Dan is too, in a stink bomb sort of way...
Anyways, nice to see that I don't have to be a computer geek like Shawn to have a separate forum section on my website... eveyone just argues on my comments page!
Amanda... I find it hard to believe your apology since you YELLED it! How can you be sorry for yelling by yelling the apology?!?! Just kidding! LOVED IT!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home