Thursday, June 15, 2006

Scuuuba

So, I suck cuz I haven't blogged in over a month. But to be quite honest life is pretty regular and not really worth giving everyone a play by play on all the mundane events.
BUT... this weekend was exciting! Joseph and I took a scuba diving course! It was a little scary at first but once the training started it was not as scary as I first thought. I'm still a little nervous about the open water dives... those will happen some time this summer... so far we've only had training in the pool and we're not underwater for long periods of time but when we're in the Ocean it'll be a little different! Not sure how much cool stuff we'll see here but eventually when we get to the Caribbean (wink, wink!) it'll be amazing! We still have an exam to write... yikes! I need to study... Joseph thinks I'm a geek... little does he know!!!
On Monday I spent the whole day at the Thorne's helping Victoria finish up her wedding favors... we worked on them for about 5 hours! It was great fun... for real!
Wednesday, I had Nathan and Shelby over for dinner... it was fun... and for once my gravy turned out!
Mailed a Father's Day card to dad today... it'll be late... all my cards always are... Procrastinator to the bone!
Tonight was dinner at the Bondt's for Father's Day since there's a Laird BBQ on Sunday... should be fun... sad that Leanne won't be there since she's abandoning us for the summer... sad, sad.
Grace's grad is tomorrow! So excited to go... we were supposed to be writing our scuba exam tomorrow but I got it changed so we can go to grad... pumped!
Realized that Erin B. is gone for the summer... sad, sad, again!
Looking forward to the beach this summer!
Mom and Dad are coming on the 16th ish of July... WOOHOO!!!
Anyways that's all the excitment for now... maybe I'll type again soon... if you're lucky!
Actually, no one probably reads this anymore since I never update... maybe one person will comment...

7 Comments:

At 9:27 PM, Blogger Noel said...

I will comment just for you....
"Shalem"

Till then Noel

 
At 11:20 PM, Blogger Shawn Cuthill said...

Woah, did I miss something? Who is Victoria Thorne getting married to???

 
At 11:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beverly Clarke..

We do check your blog hoping that you will post at some point and how exciting is it that you did! Scuba Diving! SO FUN! Bet there is awesome things to see out East, well better than Northland (all you would see there would be blood suckers and crayfish).

Love you girl and I will keep you posted when Scott and I might make the trek!

You are awesome
Andy

 
At 8:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

To keep the Ontarian updated: Victoria is marrying Andrew Kelly.

I have commented - and that's a rap.

 
At 7:29 AM, Blogger Dan said...

I still check your stupid blog, Bev. Every stinking day. For what? I don't know. But I do.

Now I'll know not to check until August or something.

You are a disappointing blogger!

 
At 11:41 AM, Blogger shauna marie said...

BEV!!!!!!!!!!!!
I MISS YOU LIKE MAD!!!!!!!
I'LL NEVER GIVE UP ON YOU UPDATING!
WHERE IS LEANNE GOING??
LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 6:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't know your parents were coming!! I really want to see them when they come, it has been soooo long. =)
Had fun playing that game the other night, do you think we're "like minded"??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home