Friday, June 23, 2006

Baby genius

So, Joseph and I wrote our scuba diving exam last evening. I didn't do super great in the practice part of the exam but when it came to the crunch, baby got 98%!!! Boo yeah!!!
So now we have to plan a weekend where we can go do our open water dives... but the weekends are filling up fast. I love summer time!
Going camping this weekend... up near Darnley, for anyone who knows where that is... middle of nowhere really, and I'll be heading there after work... 11pm... so I'll be trying to find the middle of nowhere in the middle of the night! Hopefully the rain holds off and we can get some good beach time in on the North Shore tomorrow!
Heard on the radio that there's a Sperm whale injured up near Covehead... ie. Brackley Beach... incidentally that's where we'll be doing our dives... might get to see a whale! Would love to go see it... maybe after church on Sunday. Of course they're telling people to not go and see the whale... so they announce it on the radio! Welcome to the Island, ya'll!
Well, I am quite proud of myself for blogging again in less than 2 weeks... so you should be too!
Cheers, have great weekend!

7 Comments:

At 11:26 PM, Blogger Noel said...

WHAT NO 100% being my brothers girlfriend and all I just expected better. at least a 99% any thing less and I can only but shake my head... Till Then...

 
At 10:31 AM, Blogger shauna marie said...

ugh!! sorry I didn't check sooner! I thought it was the same blog! LOL:) LOVE YOU! HOW WAS CAMPING? :)

 
At 1:16 PM, Blogger Bev said...

FYI Noel... Joseph got 84%!!! So I'm smarter!!! Good to see you at camp last night!
Shauna... camping was great, a little cold the first night which resulted in little sleep, but Victoria and I recovered the next day by having a nap on the beach, under a quilt to keep warm!

 
At 12:47 PM, Blogger shauna marie said...

BEV------I MISS YOU! WHERE ARE YOU? :)

 
At 2:55 PM, Blogger Jon Barrett said...

SCUBA!! right on, I have been wanting to get my PADDI for ages, but am never around in the summer to get my practical dives in. I may have to take the 4 day course while in Asia this fall so the 3 of us can go diving some time.

 
At 7:14 AM, Blogger The Barretts said...

That's awesome! You're more adventureous than me!

 
At 11:42 AM, Blogger Bev said...

Jon... excuse me?... ASIA?!?! Where are you going now?!?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home