Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Off the Market

Yes, it is indeed true, Bev Clarke is officially off the market! My deepest regrets to all the eligable bachlors out there (ie. Luke DeWinter!!!) who were hoping to get their chance... I AM NO LONGER SINGLE!!! Yeah, I'm a bit excited!
So for all my fellow Ontarionians (and my brothers in Switzerland!), I'm dating Joseph Bondt... most of you probably don't know him but you may have heard of his infamous brother and sister-in-law Isaiah and Isabelle Bondt. We've been going out for 2 weeks now and it's been GREAT! Sorry I haven't posted sooner but the whole cookies issue really put a damper on things.
Here's some stats on Joe... since I know you're all dying to know!
He's exactly 3 years younger (22) we share the same b-day!
He's 6' tall (my minimum requirement!)
Dark hair, green eyes (boo yeah!)
Darn cute!!!
Ex-farm boy, now is a district manager for Subway Restuarants.
And of course, he loves Jesus (wouldn't go for anyone that didn't)
And in certain ways remindes me of my dad (scary!!!)
Oh yeah, and he just bought a house, duplex to be exact... he's has a good business mind.
FYI... Beich... we were NOT on a date yesterday at Smitty's, we were there strictly for the fundraiser dinner... nothing romantic about that friend!!! Hahaha!
Well, that's it for now... so happy to have my cookies inabled again!!! Talking to you soon!

10 Comments:

At 4:46 PM, Blogger shauna marie said...

yea!! house?! huh?! Love ya'! call me! miss you!

oh, got burned at the beach, haha!!

 
At 8:47 PM, Blogger Bev said...

Not fair that you're allowed to go to the beach, much less get burned!!! Call you soon, got my new phone plan the other day... now I call everyone, all the time!
Love ya!

 
At 9:11 PM, Blogger Jon Barrett said...

I was wondering when It became official, Bev. Congrats and see you both in a couple weeks.

 
At 9:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well Bev, you have arisen from the dead. If you hadn't posted soon, I was going to give up on you, but of course, you pulled through.
Love that you're loving having a boyfriend, we'll have to go on a double date!!!
Bev, do you think i'm a huggy person (read dan's latest post)
Love you and hope to see you on Thursday, 9pm is not too late.

 
At 12:37 AM, Blogger Laura said...

Bev this is great news! Congratulations!

 
At 7:53 AM, Blogger Dan said...

Isn't this one of the sure signs of the apocalypse???

 
At 8:50 PM, Blogger Bev said...

You not really a huggy person, sorry Mandy!
Double date sounds fun! Joe and Joel can talk about boring things while we relive our glory days!!!
Dan!!! Give me strength!!! Thanks for saying I was a huggy person... although, unfirtunately, you'll NEVER get to experience it!!!!

 
At 6:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

See, I think I am a huggy person and the rest of the world isn't..maybe i'm confused. Or maybe I only hug certain people, watch out world, here I come with tons of hugs. haha

 
At 7:05 AM, Blogger Dan said...

Amanda,

All talk and no action makes one a hypocrite...

Bev,
I'm sure you can tell that I'm extremely disappointed.

 
At 7:33 AM, Blogger The Barretts said...

Hey, congrats! You guys make a cute couple :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home