Friday, December 29, 2006

Going to the Chapel...

...or more specifically Grace Baptist Church! Wow... cna't believe the big day is going to be here tomorrow!!!
I'm on the verge of losing my mind! I can't remember a single thing anyone tells me, I'm only usually half listening to conversations. Someone is always asking me question, if one phone rings the other one usually goes off shortly after, and there is always someone trying to tell me something while I'm on the phone... and it's not the person on the other line!!!
I've already taken one bridesmaid to the clinic for query strept throat, another one wasn't able to show up today to help decorate the church because she needed to go to emerg because she hasn't been feeling faint and she's 6 months pregnant, half the wedding party has a cold... things are going so well!!!
Anyways, that's my ranting for the moment... jsut some funnny things!
Gotta get the dress!
Next time i post I'll be a Missus!

11 Comments:

At 2:04 PM, Blogger shauna marie said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. so sad that things are so, um, sad right now! good thing the day is all about YOU! :) much love girl... love you very much. post some pics, Mrs. Bondt.

 
At 6:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

See you tomorrow!

 
At 8:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hope the wedding goes well today. was thinking of you today. I am sure it will be a great day!! Can't wait to see pics.

 
At 5:54 PM, Blogger The Barretts said...

My brother got married the same day!

I heard the wedding was beatiful! Congrats!!!!

 
At 1:41 PM, Blogger Jerry said...

Congrats Bev!

 
At 8:40 AM, Blogger Shawn Cuthill said...

Major props to BeBo (Bev's new nickname) and JoBo for having the fastest wedding reception in human history. After driving out to New London for 6:30, I was pleased to be pulling out of the parking lot before 9PM. Legendary.

 
At 11:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bev Clarke! congratulations!!! i was soo excited to hear this, email me sometime .... sarahmoorcroft@hotmail.com

 
At 12:32 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Beeeeeeeeeev Bond [that's the last name that comes up on caller display, anyways. I'm always excited to make a pizza for J. Bond!]

saw some of Noel's pictures, and you were a goooorgeous bride! Congrats! And best of luck with Joe [aka: ApeMan]

 
At 11:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's awesome, Bev!! Can't wait to read all about it...congrats! Love, Steph J

 
At 11:47 PM, Blogger StephyJay said...

That's awesome, Bev!! Can't wait to read all about it...congrats! Love, Steph

 
At 10:59 AM, Blogger shauna marie said...

hey chica! glad to hear your back!! uh, can you say, "P-I-C-T-U-R-E-S"???!!! update! and oh! I don't know when I'll be back up there: TRUST ME... I'd LOVE to be up there again... i'm tryin to make it to NB for NBBI grad... so maybe I can pull off one-two days in PEI?! NO idea! alrighty, love ya'!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home