Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Facebook is the new Blog

So, yes, I have discovered Facebook and I have to say that I'm super popular, much to Dan Frew's chagrin! It's pretty cool, but I find there's a few things that I would change if I could. First when you post on people's walls it doesn't let you see what they posted on your wall... I have a memory like a fish so by the time I go from my wall to theirs I've forgotten what they wrote me! I like it cause you can keep in touch easier without writing long emails all the time but the conversations are kinda superficial... and you can't post things and give people detailed updates... or maybe you can and I just haven't figured it out. But I think it's a cool way to keep in touch with a ton of people. And I like posting pictures there better. Another thing that's annoying... I had forgotten earlier what my other point was, memory like a fish remember!... is that it's only usable for North Americans so I'll have to keep blogging for all my international friends, that probably don't check this anymore because I never post!
Anyways, that' my rant... gotta go make supper...

6 Comments:

At 10:56 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

facebook help:
There's a new feature where you can view "Wall-to-Wall" which makes responding to wall posts easier! : )

 
At 1:49 PM, Blogger Bev said...

Thanks for that tip!

 
At 8:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmmm. Dan does a blog about Facebook, then BevBondt does a blog about Facebook. What an original idea, Bev? Maybe for your next blog you can not write for a while and then tell your readers that you will write something really soon.

 
At 10:05 AM, Blogger Greg, Alisha & family said...

bev if you send them a Message than no one else sees it so that's private. the wall to wall thing is great for people like us that forget. Are you sure it's not for international people. I think that they can. Matt cooke in pakastan uses facebook check it out.

 
At 2:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

'memory like a fish' huh? are you mixing up your analogies again bev?

 
At 12:09 PM, Blogger Bev said...

Dan... one word... JERK.
Oh yeah... forgot Matt uses facebook... and how do you know Matt, Alisha?!
Well, Shawn if I had a memory like an elephant, as the saying goes, I would remember everything but if you've ever seen Nemo, which I'm sure you have since you've got kiddies, then you would know that Dory is your typical fish... can't remember a thing! I can walk down the hall and forget why I was going down the hall... yeah, it's bad!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home