Monday, December 19, 2005

Tonight...

So I went to Germany today. I told Carolyn last night that it was 1 1/2 hrs away... turns out I'm about a half hour from the German border! Another stamp in my passport... woohoo!! Wasn't too exciting... just did a little shopping in a quaint little square then on to the grocer store to stock up on cheap stuff!
Anyways the real reason I'm blogging today is that I'm pretty sure C&C is having their Christmas banquet tonight... and I want to know EVERY DETAIL!!!! I miss Swiss Chalet... ummm chicken! Have a good time guys... think of me!
Hello my boys, this is Oliver talking/typing Beverly is such a nice girl she urgently needs a boyfriend so come on boys!!!
Soory about that... Oli's kinda wacko... I think he had too much sleep today!!
Anyways... off to get a movie... ttl!

9 Comments:

At 4:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like you're doing great. Thought I would check in on you. Just got a dish-washer today ... Oh, so much fun! Boring married stuff, eh! Just wondering too if you recieved the Christmas Card I sent you?

Miss ya,
Ange <><

 
At 5:07 PM, Blogger shauna marie said...

ahh...C&C banquet! Good ole' times!! I wore slippers last year....it was great!

 
At 11:06 PM, Blogger Jon Barrett said...

What town in Deutschland?

 
At 4:54 AM, Blogger Bev said...

Angel... I got your card... I love it! Bella is sooo cute! And your letter made my day! Was going to write you back today!

 
At 4:56 AM, Blogger Bev said...

Johnny... went to Waldstadt... no where near Friedrichshafen unfortuately... it would be fun if I could check out your old stomping grounds, eh?!

 
At 10:16 AM, Blogger Bev said...

Little boo boo, Jon... the town was Waldshut, not Waldstadt!

 
At 1:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

awww. miss ya. hope i talk to you soon...love ya erin

 
At 4:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Banquet went great... every one dressed up so fancy, Jonathan, you would have been amazed Bev of how fancy he dressed up I never seen him so sharp... ;) any way I hope is going well with ya have a great day 5 days till Christmas :) till then love Noel

 
At 3:30 AM, Blogger Bev said...

Wow! Jon dressed up... I don't think I've ever seen the likes!! Wish I could have been there to see everyone! Glad you had a good time... hard to believe that you guys could have a good time without me but I guess it's marginally possible!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home