Friday, March 03, 2006

Foreman wants me to mention that I saw him on the weekend

Also forgot to say that I saw Jordan Webb as I was driving through the intersection of Charlotte and ? Reid maybe... he might have been on his way to work. So Val can you tell him that was me, since no one recognized me that weekend! And I do look rather incognito with my shades on!!!
So proud of myself that I found my way to the Yorkdale Mall with no difficulties. Met up with a dozen of my good friends from back home that now reside in S. Ontario, including my bro and his girlfriend. We ate at the Pickle Barrel, where strangly enough they serve no pickles and there's is no faint smell of vinegar in the air... although Scott and Alanna brought up the song 'Pepper, salt, and vinegar'... Scott gets geek of the week for that... and a lifetime membership to the Can-hang-with-Bev- anytime Club!!! I ate so much food and then we get in to the story telling time... ie 'let's remember the good ol' days' and I start laughing so hard I thought I would literally bust a gut, real pain folks, but totally worth it!!! Never in my life!
Thanks to everyone for driving so far and kudos to Grae for hanging out with Al at the Mall since 2 o'clock... Ben, what a surprise to see you and Amanda... Alanna, you WILL plan my wedding! Love ya!
More good times to follow... there always is!

6 Comments:

At 8:07 AM, Blogger The Book Worm said...

Wedding? Wedding? Why all this mention of a wedding?

So when exactly are you coming back to the Island Bev?

 
At 11:40 AM, Blogger Bev said...

Haha... just when the time comes, Sarah! No immediate plans, and Alanna hasn't even finished school for it yet!!!
I'll probably be home by next Friday, Saturday at the absolute latest but I want to hang with you guys on the weekend so I'll try to be home before that... see you soon!

 
At 2:28 PM, Blogger matthieu said...

thankyou

 
At 4:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

shouldn't have done it...you were talking about "sweet" fellowship!

 
At 11:16 AM, Blogger Bev said...

I'll check it out, Abe!

 
At 11:16 AM, Blogger Bev said...

Or is it, Amos?!?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home