Thursday, February 09, 2006

On the road again...

... just can't wait to get on the road again!
Well, Jonny did say that I would want to leave again after a couple of days and I was convinced that I wouldn't be taking off for a while but here I am... 2 weeks later heading to Ontari-ari-ario for a few weeks! Hopefully I'll be back before folks take off to Israel... without me! Now that would have been an awesome trip! Another time...
Pray that the weather on the road is as nice as the weather has been here all week! Wouldn't that be a ripper if it was storming tomorrow morning!!!
Still looking for more work... and as it happens I got an email from a cousin asking of I wanted to come and work as a camp nurse (my dream job!) at the camp he works at in Ontario. Anyone ever hear of Circle Square Ranch? It's a camp just North of Kingston and when I was a little girl they used to have a TV show or videos because I remember watching it on TV, and I always wanted to go there because they had horses!... Never did get to go and was jealous of my cousins becasue they went every summer!
Well, I gotta jet... the buzzer just went on the dryer and still have to get over to Sarah's to watch Lost! Busy, busy!

9 Comments:

At 11:22 AM, Blogger nathan said...

Have a safe trip there ... Its crazy that you are leaving again already... Is Joseph moving in for the next few weeks again??? ha ha j/k

well keep us updated on how things go

 
At 11:28 AM, Blogger Shawn Cuthill said...

Circle Square Ranch rules!! Man, I used to watch that too, and although I wasn't a christian and had no idea about what it meant to "let it shine, shine, shine, shine...come on and let your light shine", I still loved watching that show...and Davey & Goliath.
Where are you gonna be in Ontario????

 
At 12:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bev!

You are coming to Ontario?! Where exactly are you going to be? I would love to see you if you are in Southern Ontario, we could meet half way between wherever we are! hahaha.. let me know if you get this..

Andy

 
At 2:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You gonna get a chance to visit friends in Peterborough?

And if I remember correctly, Circle Square Ranch is a series of camps across Canada that are part of 100 Huntley Street ministries, at least, I think so...

Bill Yeo

 
At 3:34 PM, Blogger The Book Worm said...

It was great to have you over. Update your blog lots and I'll see you when you come home. Drive safely and on the right side of the road.

 
At 5:57 PM, Blogger Bev said...

Andy... I'll be in Ajax near the end of the month. I'll call you from home so we can make plans... pick up Alanna on your way through TO... she wants to see me too!
Bill... heading to Ptbo for the conference at KLBC on the 23rd, my parents are going so I'll head down with them, so I'll be seeing ya!
Shawn... coming to the conference?!

 
At 10:11 AM, Blogger Dennis and Valerie said...

That rocks, hopefully we'll get to see you, Bev! Well, Dennis will see you at least, but hopefully the girls and I can make an appearance too.

 
At 11:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was just online and thought i should check in to your blog. So you are on the road again. I will be on the road as well, going to CANADA the state of BC Vancouver. Do you know where that is? Is that close to your state? This will be my secound time in Canada i was in Toronto once. I hope you have a great trip. You still have not told me something interesting about your self Bev Clarke.

 
At 1:11 PM, Blogger Noel said...

Hey Bev I hope you trip is going well so far, praying for ya till then

 

Post a Comment

<< Home