Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Kong

Just got back from my last 'date' with Oli before I go home. As you can tell from the title, we went to see King Kong. It was pretty awesome, but I have to agree with others, that it was excessively long. Most of the battle scenes, I found myself wondering, will this ever end?!? Could we have a few more T-rex's, not sure there's enough in this scene... although, have to admit when Kong finally does the last one in... it was sick but good! And could they have had any more bugs in it... uggh... man, I'm gonna have the willies for a week! And the tribal people were a little beyond creepy. The ending was great, drawn way out but very beautiful in the end.
So, that's my brief synopsis. Tear it to peices, Nate, spread rumours about my dating Oliver, Noel... come on, I can take it!!!

8 Comments:

At 7:56 AM, Blogger nathan said...

all I have to say Bev...is come on ..... can you really ever have too many t-Rex's in a movie????? umm ..no.
Ha ha ha.. glad you got to see it.. I am dying to see some pics from Rome.... we have to have a look at Bev's pictures night when you come back....

 
At 8:35 AM, Blogger The Book Worm said...

I'm waiting for King Kong to come out in video so that I can watch it.
Your going to be home soon! Can't wait to hear all your stories and see your pictures.

 
At 9:38 AM, Blogger Bev said...

Flave burnt me CD, so Johnny can bring over his new laptop and we'll have a slide show... It's not working to post them on my blog so you'll have to wait a few more days! See you at the airport!

 
At 12:43 PM, Blogger The Book Worm said...

What time is your flight coming in? I might not even see you 'till like Wednesday! :(

 
At 1:57 PM, Blogger Bev said...

I get in around 2 on Sunday aft... hopefully I'll get to see you before then but if not... Wed will come soon enough!

 
At 3:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm getting really excited about seeing you Bev!!

Do you realize that most of the people that post on your blog are men??? You go girl!!! lol

See you soon.

 
At 4:22 PM, Blogger shauna marie said...

hey girl. soooooooo...i haven't seen KONG yet. Weird, eh? I can't decide if I want to see it or not...I'm not a big KONG fan:0). well, got's to go ! love ya'!

 
At 8:56 AM, Blogger Bev said...

They are not, Amanda-Lynn!
YOU'RE GOING ON A CRUISE!!! Am I jealous? No! hahaha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home