Monday, February 13, 2006

2300 kms later...

I have finally made it home!!! Yes, I did leave Friday, no, I don't drive really slow!
I stayed in Montreal Friday night with some friends... they're my usual resting place when I travel to Ontario. Hit Graphite Bible Camp Sat afternoon... so sorry I missed you Hez!!! And Happy Birthday!!! Bancroft is one of my most favorite places on earth... maybe I'll move there next, Leanne said they were looking for more nurses at the hospital there! Left the 'Croft late this morning and made it home in record time, minus the 2 hour layover in New Liskeard where I stopped to see a few more friends... namely the Breadmores... another usual stop... luckily they were on their lunch break at work so we hung out in the McD's resturant in Wally-Mart for a little while! Then after getting clearer directions (tell your dad thanks Noel but Bob's directions were a little more clear!!!) to Isaiah and Isabelle's place I popped in there for a bit... do I ever love their kids! As soon as I mentioned Grandpa Cadillac, Thadeus fell in love! Got a few pics and a video to show ya'll at the airport... before you take off to Israel! Jealous!
God was good and the weather was great the whole way... a few flurries but nothing a Northern gal like myself can't handle! My poor car was a little stiff on Saturday morning but I think it was due to her over exhuberance the day before, esp. after sitting for two months... she has more than made up for lost time... and kilometers!
Well, I'm spent... got a cold on Saturday... might have been from the kid who sounded like he had bronchitis from the weekend! Gotta love camp! Time for bed... talk to ya'll tomorrow!

17 Comments:

At 2:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

bev please check your e-mail okay? thanks and how are you?

 
At 8:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Bev, Are you ever going to come back here and stay for a little while. We miss you around here. Well anyways hope that you have a great time up in Ontario visiting family and friends. Love you and can't wait till you come back home.

 
At 9:45 AM, Blogger Noel said...

Hey Bev, so glade you made it safe and sound.. it sounds like it is not only the car that would be stiff from a long drive :), ya I have a supper cute nephew and nieces... well have lots of fun... get lots of rest before your next road run... till then :)... hey check out my blog... I have photo's on it..

 
At 10:28 AM, Blogger Bev said...

JASI!!! Checked it! I'm great... tell Flave to post too!
Yay! Victoria posted a comment!!!
Noel... send me your blog addy... don't have it!

 
At 12:06 PM, Blogger The Book Worm said...

Glad that you got there safely. Hope you have a good time. Post lots.

 
At 12:27 PM, Blogger Noel said...

if ya click on my name it will go to the site or you can type in http://noeljbondt.blogspot.com/

 
At 4:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Bev, checked it out all the time, but were also busy, not with driving around all over the wolrd, bu with work wnd Jasi :-)
I see your busy and not resting again :-)
Write you then still a Email, wanna check out more about you :-)

But hey little Sister, nice to hear that your great, and driving not too slow :-)

Have a good time

God bless you

Your big Brother Flave :-)

 
At 9:42 AM, Blogger Dan said...

HEY EVERYONE...

Tired of reading Bev's boring old blog????
Sure you are. We ALL are!

So for some exciting blog reading, check out my blog, which is located at: http://frewdan.blogspot.com

Feel free to leave comments, as long as they praise me or my blog.

 
At 12:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Bev,
Don't go moving to Bancroft yet, you've barely stayed here long enough.. and even when you do "live" here you are never here.
lol.
Miss you.

 
At 4:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Bev,
Thanks for the bday wish (18 fun fun w.e.)...and i waited around as long as i could, but i had to get back to help mom with supper for the students...see this is why you're suppose to let me know about these things!...smiles...hope you have a great time!

Hez

 
At 6:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Dan Frew, checked out your blog..and your saying Bev's blog is boring, I nearly fell asleep reading yours. And you have it set up that only bloggers can comment!!

 
At 8:20 AM, Blogger Dan said...

I'll go fix that immediately, Amanda. I want to hear as much feedback from people like you and BEEV as possible.

 
At 11:04 AM, Blogger Bev said...

Dan... I'm going to start charging you advertising fees for posting your blog addy on my comments page!
Hahaha... Amanda! I promise I'll stay til you have a baby... so get on it already!!!
Flave!... I'll email you soon... like today...after I have a shower in a minute, K!

 
At 7:15 AM, Blogger nathan said...

Hey Bev whats up??? How is your visit going??? did you find a job yet?????

 
At 12:21 PM, Blogger Dan said...

Bev, are we still friends? Yes or No? Oui ou non? Si ou nada? I must needs know immediately.

 
At 1:00 PM, Blogger Bev said...

Dan... yes, non, solo un poquito! Yeah that's right Mr. Linguist, don't mess with Bev Clarke!
P.S. your blog is the bomb!

 
At 5:43 PM, Blogger Dan said...

Bev,

Voulez-vous de beurre???


Take that, Ms. Multilinguist!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home