Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Jokesy!

Hehe... so you know how I said that yesterday would be my last day in Ontario... well, I'm kinda still here...
I always hate leaving and was toying with the idea of staying another day but I was convinced that I should leave today because of the rain coming tomorrow, but then... my cousin, Samara, came home from work last night and she had bought a new straightner on her way home and firmly stated that I couldn't leave because she was going to straighten my hair tomorrow (today), so... here I am still in the 'Jax... but I have straight hair!
Yes, I am fickle and am persusaded easily! But the car is now packed and I absolutely must leave tomorrow. Now I just pray the weather will be good...

11 Comments:

At 7:57 PM, Blogger The Book Worm said...

Ha ha. Staying for straight hair. Hope you have safe travels tomorrow.

 
At 8:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Travel Safe Beverly and can't wait till you come home!! Love ya!!

 
At 9:19 AM, Blogger Bev said...

See ya'll Fri night!
Thanks for the clarification, Amos!

 
At 12:53 PM, Blogger Jon Barrett said...

So like, When do you work?? You have been off traveling for some time.

 
At 3:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, seriously, it's time to get home. Straight hair, I have a straightener, I'll friggin' straighten your hair, get home already.

 
At 3:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dear Jon
I just have one question. When excacly was the last time you worked? Oh and Bev just remeber if your hair is straite than you will drive straiter and stay on the road.
Joseph the great

 
At 5:50 PM, Blogger The Book Worm said...

Joseph the great? Is that you Joseph Bondt? Are you reading blogs?

 
At 10:20 PM, Blogger shauna marie said...

I just wanna' say...aww...I miss my PEI peeps. and Bev, what the heck: I'm confused: uh, don't you already have STRAIGHT hair? I'm pretty sure you didn't really have curls the last time I was around...but you never know. But I can guaruntee you that your hair would be a lot easier to straighten than mine. bye!

 
At 7:26 PM, Blogger Jon Barrett said...

Me.... work.... you must be jokking. I do not have that word in my vocabulary. You scare me by even saying that word with my name in the same sentence, Joseph the Great. But I am not normal. Most people have to work for a living.

 
At 2:46 PM, Blogger Bev said...

Please Jon... you for one cannot tease me about my lack of work!
Joe, glad to see you've found out how to use the computer!
Come home to us Shauna! My hair has a lot of wave but using the straightener makes it really flat.
I'll take you up on that offer, Amanda!

 
At 10:39 PM, Blogger shauna marie said...

okay, Miss I'll-comment-on-everyone-else's-blog-but-won't-update-my-own: how ya' doin'?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home