Thursday, March 23, 2006

I'm back, baby!

I know I've been gone for a VERY long time... please forgive me, Amanda! And I know Dan has been pining for me... even though he's in Ontario not reading anyone's blog or posting on his own.
Being back in PEI is great, work is fine, not enough hours quite yet but it's coming. I've started teaching Jr. church and absolutely love it.
I'm not sure what to blog since life is back to normal and I'm used to only blogging the exciting moments... I guess when one happens, that'll be the next time I blog... hopefully something happens soon or Amanda will have a fit and disown me!
Well, I have a headache AND I'm at Dave and Kelly's so I suppose I shouldn't be such a snob and get back to being a guest... although I am in the living room by myself watching ER while everyone else is in the kitchen playing cards!!!
Apparently my cookies have been disabled (whatever that means) so that really is my excuse for not blogging, whenever I figure out how to enable my cookies again, chocolate chip or oatmeal whichever, you'll be hearing more from me, unfortunately Dan.

11 Comments:

At 11:15 PM, Blogger shauna marie said...

oh MY word...took you long enoough.

jr. church huh? Yeah....I couldn't do it.

and bev: what do I blog about? nothing! and you can do it too.

I love you!!

 
At 7:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

She's back ladies and gentleman...I know, you're all thinking what I am. If you're going to have a blog, make a freakin' post every once in awhile.

Hope to see you tonight Bev!!! =)

 
At 9:09 AM, Blogger Dan said...

Just when I thought your blog couldn't be any boringer...you go and write a blog like that... and TOTALLY REDEEM YOURSELF.

Wow. I thought the time off might make your blog a little less interesting. I thought you'd have a hard time getting 'back into it', but clearly, there is no rust!

 
At 9:45 AM, Blogger The Book Worm said...

Hello Bev!

 
At 5:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to know you haven't fallen off the face of the earth!

 
At 7:29 AM, Blogger Dan said...

I'm back, baby! I'm back!

Check and see

Dan

 
At 7:30 AM, Blogger Dan said...

I just realized that you wrote "I'm Back" as the title of your blog. So now my comment seems redundant. I should have put mine in italics. Regardless, it's still funnier when I say it.

 
At 8:37 PM, Blogger Jon Barrett said...

Bev, when It say cookie It does not mean the edible type it means the HTTP cookie which is a packet of information sent by a server to a World Wide Web browser and then sent back by the browser each time it accesses that server.

 
At 11:24 AM, Blogger Bev said...

Thank you Jonny... I have no idea what that means! But HTTP looks familiar! Maybe I'll figure it out one day... not likely though!

 
At 4:57 PM, Blogger shauna marie said...

bev clarke!

 
At 6:58 PM, Blogger Laura said...

Hi there Bev,,,yes I do read your blog. When i discovered it....I had no idea you had moved out EAST!
I started going to EHBC back in the fall...and was sorry to hear I had missed seeing you back in February when you had visited one Sunday.
Anywho, take care, and get those cookies fixed so you can start blogging again soon!

Laura

 

Post a Comment

<< Home