Tuesday, March 07, 2006

In which Bev has a blast at her aunt's house

Just no one has hurt feelings!
I have been in Ajax for the past week and it has been great, I think today will be my last full day and I will begin the long trek home, although I don't have as far as Jonny to go!
Not sure if any of you have family similar to mine, we are quite a unique bunch and we have a great/weird time together. Weird meaning if you hung out with us you would think that we were absolute freaks. Allow me to elaborate, for example last night my aunt and I were in the kitchen watching TV (the kitchen, you say, watching TV? Yes, they have a TV in almost every room of the house, which made it awesome at Christmas time cuz when the guys were watching their stupid sports shows the girls could go and watch regular TV!) and BJ (one of the cats) jumps up on the chair beisde my aunt and starts looking around for scaps. Now you have to understand the BJ is a little bit mentally incapacitated and has been found at times to be staring at walls, looking at nothing in particular, walking into walks for no apparent reason, etc. Well, the tendency in our family is to begin mocking BJ the moment an opprotunity arises, such as this one. So we begin with, 'let's verbalize BJ's thoughts' ie, he wants to take over the world. But we start doing it in an English accent, for some reason we think that people who want to take over the world are British... too much Bond influence, I suppose. Well, it starts getting silly, and you know when you start getting those 2- in- the- morning- giggles? The girls will understand! Well, they started at 11pm... it was great fun! It might not sound very funny, but it's one of those had- to -be- there moments. But if you were there, you might just have thought they we are pathetic group of people and began to cry for the baseness of our humour .
I was thinking this morning that it's always hard to leave home and you always hate to go. Well, my aunt and uncle's house is a place that I definately consider home, and I was thinking that it'll be crappy to leave tomorrow because I'm not sure when I'll be back. Before November that is, when my cousin gets married!
Well, I'm off to the Mandarin for lunch with my aunt and Samara... gotta go Sam's calling!
Cheers!

6 Comments:

At 1:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmm...the mandarin! so yummy and remember you'll be back again in september...right!?! jk

 
At 1:46 PM, Blogger The Book Worm said...

You posted this twice. Just thought I'd point that out.

 
At 4:40 PM, Blogger Bev said...

Hahaha... yeah I just saw that! Dumb dumb me! I went back to fix a spelling error but was in a rush and reposted it instead of editing it!!!

 
At 6:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bev, get home and stay for awhile will ya???

 
At 10:37 AM, Blogger shauna marie said...

awww...bev...I miss you!

 
At 5:33 PM, Blogger Bev said...

Miss you too gurl!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home