Saturday, February 10, 2007

My new face... and name

Okay, so Dan complained that I'm totally unoriginal in my blogging so I changed the look of my blog and gave myself a new name! I've noticed that most people have already changed my name on their blogs so it's about time that I get it done too! It's just a bit hard letting go of such a great name like Clarke! Dan's brother Derek wrote me an email about how I should change from being called Bev to Beverly because it flows better than Bev Bondt. And I have to agree with him... Bev Bondt is just too adrupt. So from now on I'll probably introduce myself as Beverly which I have usually done in the past because every time I introduce myself as Bev everyone thinks I'm saying Beth. I just don't like friends calling me Beverly all the time... there are a select few that get away with it and they know who they are because I have given them permission to do so on a regular basis but for the majority of people I prefer for them to call me Bev. So for all of you out there feel free to keep calling me Bev but I may from time to time refer to myself as Beverly Bondt.

6 Comments:

At 7:39 AM, Blogger Dan said...

...And I won't call you Bevvy anymore. Won't call you Bevvy like I did before...

Isn't there a song like that or something?

Well I pretty much will call you whatever I feel like calling you. You can call me anything too, except later for dinner. Hhhhhhhhaaaayukyukyukyukyukyukyuk!!!

 
At 12:26 PM, Blogger Greg, Alisha & family said...

nice new look and name change!

 
At 11:55 AM, Blogger Cary Sawatsky said...

Your name is like you... You're Beverly until we get to know you, then you're Bev. We love you all the same. Wasn't it Shakespeare that said that a rose by any other name is just as sweet?

Hope you get to be the wife and mother you are in your dreams!

 
At 9:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey hun was so great seeing you again.

 
At 9:43 PM, Blogger Jon Barrett said...

Beta's oldschool try the new blogger to get an even newer face. Then you won't have those Edit Me links on your sidebar. That's my ad. Hope you and Joe had a good trip.

 
At 6:12 PM, Blogger shauna marie said...

beverly.

huh.

don't know if I can do it.

no offense: but you sound about mid-thirtish. ahaha. :)

LOVE you!

see you on facebook sometime.. .;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home