Monday, January 09, 2006

La Bella Roma

Well, my friends, this time tomorrow will find me in Rome! I finally found a place to stay today, a bit more expensive that what I planned on spending but it sounds alot more safe and clean. Hope it actually is...!
Don't really have a definiate plan of what I'll be doing when I get there. I'll figure that out tomorrow night. I'll spend one day or part of one at Vatican City. I'll make sure to say hi to 'Ben' for you, dad!!! Cannot wait to see the Sistine Chapel! And the Colosseum! And, and, and...!!! Man, I'm excited! Are you jealous, Jon?!? I'll make sure to take lots of pictures, no worries friend!
These next couple of weeks will be busy, making them pass faster... I was blogging Nathan this afternoon and I told him that it was only 13 more sleeps til I'm home! Can't believe only a couple of weeks till I see everyone again! All I can think about is getting back into my great little apartment... that Joe is keeping in mint condition while I'm away... right?!?!
Well, I'm off to get some Chinese with 'the fam'. I'll try to find a moment to blog while I'm away. Ciao, bella!!!

5 Comments:

At 12:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please be careful while you are in Rome, that can be a dangerous place to visit even though I'm sure it will be so beautiful to see. Take care and God Bless. Love you.

 
At 3:43 PM, Blogger Bev said...

Thanks, ma! I'll be careful, promise!!! Ditto!

 
At 11:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello again Bev i see you will be catching a plane back to PEI. It will be great to have another Ontario native / ER watcher to hang out with. I also heard threw the grape vine that you have aquired a boy friend is this true and can we still see eachother for ER. I have to go the guitar is calling me. This one is for you Bev !!!!

 
At 7:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Bev!!
I can't wait to see you. I hope I get to see you before Joel and I leave. We are flying out of Moncton on the 27th of January. We're going on a cruise!!! I'm soo pumped. We then won't be back until late on the 6th of February.
Anyway, can't wait to see you and catch up on everything.
Love and miss you,
Amanda

 
At 3:01 PM, Blogger Bev said...

Dan! Where in the name of time did you hear that?!?!! Not true... although I have had a few offers recently (one was a creepy East Indian that I bought a painting from in Rome!)... all of which, of course, have been graciously turned down!
AMANDA!!! Wow, that's awesome! Lucky girl! I'll be home the 22nd, so I'll see you for sure before you leave, give me a day to get over jet lag and I'll be right over... we are neighbors, after all! Love ya!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home